Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Tackling WIPs KAL/CAL

WIPs

There's another KAL/CAL happening in the My Sister's Knitter ravelry group. We're tackling our WIPs this time around! I'm actually not working on all that I have, I still have two long term projects, my Scrappy Hue Shift and Colour Punch. I have no clue when I will ever finish those! And I don't want to pressure myself to get those done within a time frame. Other WIPs not included are projects that probably won't ever see the light of day again. Sad. I've got a nice mix of crochet and knit projects to work on.

My crochet projects are:

* My Hexie Color Pop blanket that I started last month.
* A cowl in a really pretty gold color, I'm working on writing the pattern out and getting some good pictures, so I can release a pattern for it soon.
* The grey strip is for the Angela cardigan, I don't even remember when I started it anymore! I just hope that I get it done in this KAL/CAL!

My knit projects are:

* My Slutty Pumpkin socks. Still loving the stripes!
* I cast on Camp Out Fingerless Mitts the night before the KAL/CAL started. I'm using my Crazy Zauberball for them. Sadly, they won't fit me. I need to adjust my tension or needle size for the next pair. My daughter loves them and they fit her perfectly, so I'm not ripping them out, she gets them.

I really think that I can manage to finish all these projects! Usually, I feel a tad bit overwhelmed when thinking about WIPs but I don't feel that way at all looking at what I've got. Hopefully that feeling continues!