Tuesday, August 19, 2014

on hooks & needles

I've been keeping myself very busy with crochet and knitting lately! I seem to have startitis. I am totally fine with it, I love seeing my ideas finally come out! I thought I'd pop in and share a few of projects I'm working on.

too fun working on this one #hexiecolorpop #crochetaddict

I started crocheting a new blanket, I'm calling it Hexie Color Pop. So far, I'm only using stash yarn for it, I love that! I'm trying to keep it mostly bright colors. This will probably be a Christmas or birthday present for my oldest when it's finished. I'm using the hexagon pattern from Attic 24. I started one of these blankets years ago for my oldest and never finished it, so I'm excited to finally get one done for her!

I have been crocheting all the things lately! #crochetconcupiscence #crochetaddict

I'm also working on a cowl. I crocheted one months ago but I'm not sure I shared it here. I'm working on a pattern for it, hopefully I will have that finished in the next month. It's crocheted in fingering weight yarn, I never thought I would crochet with that weight but I love the fabric that is made with it!

Slutty Pumpkin socks have started! #sockknitting

And I'm knitting socks again! I'm using yarn from Nomadic Yarns, it's called The Slutty Pumpkin. The colors are so fun, I'm loving knitting this!