Tuesday, February 04, 2014

dead fish cat toy

A few months ago, we got a kitten to add to our family. We named him George, he's an adorable almost five month old orange kitty with a crap ton of energy! He tires us out long before he tires out. I call him our gentle, vicious kitty, he never claws but he will rip you up with his teeth. We love him though.

the newest addition George

I decided I should make George a toy, so I made him one with a rattle and catnip inside. I found this cute Skelly Fish toy but since I don't have the book, I just crocheted him from looking at the picture. I think it turned out super cute!

dead fish catnip toy

I'm planning on crocheting more for George in the future. I started working on this Nest pattern using a few colors of yarn held together. I will probably be starting over though, I'm not loving how it's looking right now. He needs a bed soon though, he finally trashed the box he's been sleeping in since he came home. He still loves sleeping in it but it's not nice to look at!

I hope you're all having a great Tuesday!