Monday, November 04, 2013

a late Halloween post

I meant to post on Halloween but the day got away from me. We had a good Halloween, we didn't have snow this year so that kept the kids out longer than last year! I've got a couple Halloween projects to share that I missed posting before.

This year I made another cute bat garland, this time for my sister. I swapped out the grey for a dark purple. I really like how this one turned out. The bats are crocheted with Igor the Tiny Bat pattern from FreshStitches.

bat garland

My daughter went as a La La Loopsy doll this year. The wig that came with her costume was really awful and would not stay on her head, so I decided to crochet her a wig. I didn't use a pattern for it, just made it up as I went. I finished it the night before Halloween, I'm very happy with it! The coiled hair is super fun! It's not just for Halloween, it's a great toque, she's still wearing it!

La La Loopsy wig/hat

Have a great day!