Wednesday, September 04, 2013

yarn along

Yarn along time! It's been awhile since I've joined up. Yarn along is hosted by Ginny at Small things each week, come join in and share what you're reading and crocheting/knitting.

took the kids out to get them tired, succeeded in exhausting myself more. Getting reading to just be lazy & read, not sure why it's taken me so long to finally read this one

I've finally started reading Crochet Saved My Life, it's been on my shelf for quite some time, so I don't know what's taken me so long to open it. I have wanted to read this one since Kathryn released it. I'm also reading A Moment Like Forever by Martina Reilly. It's a much lighter read compared to the crochet book.

Superman beginnings

This week, I'm crocheting a Superman doll! My son's 5th birthday is this weekend, so I'm last minute making for him. I looked for patterns online but didn't find anything I really liked enough, so I'm making my own pattern up. I don't think I will have time to make him more than one doll before his birthday but if this Superman turns out good, I'll be making him a Batman and Spiderman eventually. I'm taking notes as I go, so I may even release the patterns as well.

Are you working on anything fun this week?