Wednesday, June 19, 2013

mr. cuddly sheep

I have another adorable animal to share today! I know I haven't been sharing all I've been making lately but I could not resist showing this guy off. It's a super soft, cuddly sheep!

cuddly sheep

I made him using this Bobbi the Sheep pattern by Alyssa Voznak, you can buy the pattern on its own or in an ebook with another sheep pattern. I bought the ebook, so the other sheep will be made soon! Alyssa has some really great patterns out already and has more set to come out soon. She's a great designer, I can see myself making a lot more of her designs. I already have another that I just haven't made yet!

cuddly sheep

This cutie is super soft because I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn for his body. I've used the yarn before so I knew it wouldn't be fun to sew together but it was worth the effort! He's very huggable.

cuddly sheep

Have a great day!