Thursday, March 22, 2012

my creative space

lacy white blanket

I sold my very first blanket ever this week! So exciting! It was made from a pattern that I never would have chose to do myself but it turned out really pretty (and hard to photograph!). The pattern is here in case you're interested, it's a quick blanket to make.

WIP

A small peek at something I started finishing yesterday (it's been sitting in a bag for a few months). The spring colors grabbed me and I had to finish it! If the sun decides to come out tomorrow, I'll share what it is tomorrow.

more creative spaces over here.

7 comments:

  1. V-stitch! Congrats on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Congratulations on the sale! And I love that cute colourful flower-like creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see that colorful project, colors are so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on your sale! Very cool. Love the colors in your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you selling your first blanket and the peek you are giving us is quite colorful.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, that last photo is beautiful - it looks like a butterfly. And congrats on the sale, I bet it feels great!

    xx MaDonna
    MeMaDonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just ripped out several rows of stitches in my baby blanket - a mistake caused by my own ineptitude. Seeing this blanket makes me want to rip out the rest and start over! Congrats on the sale!

    ReplyDelete