Friday, February 21, 2014

no more mood blanket

In the first week of this month, I decided I was done with my mood blanket. It's unfinished and will stay that way for awhile.

no more mood blanket

I really loved crocheting this square though! It's called the "Not in the Middle" Granny, I love the look of it. I really need to plan out another project using it in the future!

The reason I decided to be done with my mood blanket is that it was just depressing me to make those squares to match my moods. When I started, I thought I would really like seeing my moods every day and I thought it might be nice to see how I might change during the year. There weren't too many "bad days" in there but honestly, some of those "tired" and "meh" days could easily have been bad days, I didn't really want to admit that and put it out there.

I feel better already putting this aside though. I do still love seeing everyone else's mood blankets, so I won't stop eyeing those up!