Friday, July 26, 2013

more summer stash busting

I'm still doing some stash busting here. I haven't really done much with the granny blanket this week but I made a couple small projects.

I made this banner to put up in my basement aka the kid's domain. I used Uppercase Alphabet pattern again. No pattern for the circles, I just went with it and crocheted into the back loops. I love this cute banner! These banners are so much fun, I'm definitely making more soon.

-P-L-A-Y- banner

I also made myself another fruit & veggie bag. The pattern I used for this one is called Pop it in Your Handbag String Tote, the only thing I did differently was the top of the bag, I did three rows of single crochet before starting the handles. This design is really clever, the bottom is made of two circles and you can fold the bag up into the circles for easy carrying around.

fruit & veggie string bag

You can follow my Summer Stash Busting on instagram, I'm using the hashtag #summerstashbusting. Join in if you want, I'd love to see more stash busting!

Have a great weekend!