Sunday, December 09, 2012

My December Birthday Girls

Both my girl's have their birthdays in December, I made them some stuffies each as a present. I love how they're always excited every time I crochet them something, I hope that doesn't go away anytime soon!

My oldest turned 8 on Thursday and I made her Carly. The pattern is Carlton the Striped Dog from FreshStitches. She is one huge dog, she sits at 14 inches tall! I used Loops & Threads Impeccable in the holland colorway. I also chose to use green safety eyes this time, I'm starting to like the safety eyes, I may start using them more often!


My second daughter turned 6 on Saturday and I gave her the toy I made in the mystery CAL. **spoiler alert!** It turned out to be a dog! So my other daughter got a dog as a gift too. Here's Archer:

stands on his own! I really like this design

I think this is a really awesome design! I love how he stands on his own! Again I used Loops & Threads Impeccable in emerald and arbor rose.

Sorry about the not so great pictures, the light hasn't been the greatest for taking pictures, so I've mainly been instagraming.