Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas gift making

This year for Christmas I decided to do a little crocheting for a few gifts. I don't have a huge list, I didn't want to go too crazy and not get anything finished. Here's what I've got that I can share without ruining any surprises (one has to be kept secret!)

Howie the Holiday Penguin for my son, he constantly talks about a penguin he received for Christmas a few years ago. The penguin is gone now so I'm going to give him a new one. I'll be making him in the soft Charisma yarn.

Daphne Doll X2! I'm making both my girls one of these. I've already got them mostly finished, they just need some accessorizing. I'll share some better pictures once I have them completed.

daphne

Lastly, for the Christmas Eve ornament my kids get every year, I'll be making these adorable teddy ornaments. I haven't decided yet whether I'll be making them all teddies or making the koala and panda too. They're all super cute, it's hard to make a decision.

It's a small, very manageable list! Are you crocheting for anyone this Christmas?