Tuesday, September 27, 2011

groovyghan

groovyghan

I am finally making progress on the groovyghan again! I wanted to have the dots joined to the ripple strip last week but I never even picked the pieces up. The other night I sat down and sewed them together. I used the invisible join method again, well somewhat, it's a little difficult to do on stiches that don't line up exactly. It worked though, you don't see any of the joining, I really love that!

I'm hoping by next week, I will have some granny squares to show off. They probably won't be joined since I've been procrastinating so much with this blanket, good thing I started early, if I'd waited longer, there'd be no way it would be finished before my daughter's birthday.

ps: look over to the left! I've got to get my butt in gear and get some photos ready for a giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Ooo I like this, it's quite similar to one I am making, but you are doing a different pattern...I like the idea of mixing stripes with squares.. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic, the circles look like great big buttons!

    ReplyDelete