Wednesday, August 31, 2011

baby pom pom mobile

pom pom mobile

My sister asked me to make her a pom pom mobile for her baby, she picked out the colors and I put it all together. I like the colors she chose, they're so bright, perfect for a baby!

I made one of these a few years ago for my son, he spent a lot of time staring up at it. I wasn't so great at the pom pom making back then as you can see from the picture but it still worked.

pom pom baby mobile

I made them by using the inside of an embroidery hoop, I attached the pom poms and then wrapped the entire thing with yarn.

sharing at:
Get Your Craft On
The Inspiration Board

6 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic! I wanted to make something similiar for my bubba but could never ever think of what to use as the ring! Problem solved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely and brilliantly simple idea.
    Kier x

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous! i have a niece due in october and think I have just about enough time to make one of these :-)

    ReplyDelete