This pillow on ravelry has been in my favorites for awhile now and ever since I found it I've want to make one of my own. The tutorial didn't explain very well how to actually make it (or I just wasn't reading it right), so I decided to just wing it.
It turned out exactly how I wanted it to! I am ridiculously excited by it, I can't wait until it's stuffed and I can better admire it. I've got both sides finished, I just need to make a pillow to stuff inside it now.
This is just one project using the African Flower pattern that I wanted to make, I have one more project that I will have to share very soon!