I can finally share what I was up to using these colors! I had a lot of fun crocheting this kitchen set, I used Bernat Handicrafter cottons in indigo, softly taupe, robin's egg and pale yellow. I wasn't entirely sure how well it would all work but I really like how it turned out in the end. I sent a potholder, dishcloth, scrubbie, dishtowel and a set of coasters.
I used the Stir Me Up potholder pattern. To edge it, I used a crab stitch, it's a pretty neat stitch, it was my first time using it.
For the towel I used this pattern, I added a few extra rows to make it a bit longer.
This Stitchy Scrubbie pattern is in Crochet Today magazine, I wanted to make it when I first spotted it, so I was glad for a good excuse to make it. I think it's super cute!
I decided to make a set of coasters using each color from the color scheme. I think it was a nice addition to the set!
I didn't take a solo picture of the dishcloth, I used a ripple stitch pattern from my Crochet Adorned book, nice and simple. I had a fun time putting together this set!
Today's Creative Blog