This dishcloth I made using a blanket pattern, I just started with far fewer chains to make it cloth sized. I started with ch39, if you're interested in making one like this also. The pattern can be found here.
I really like how it turned out, the border is most definitely my favorite part! Hopefully one day, I'll make a blanket out of this pattern. The only part I'm not too fond of is the variegated yarn, I think it would look much better in a solid color. I used crown jewel in Bernat Handicrafter cotton again.
I'm not 100% sure yet but this might be the pattern I use for the dishcloth swap. I am still trying out different patterns but this pattern is my favorite out of all the dishcloths I've ever made.
Go check out the swap on ravelry right here and on flickr here.