Tuesday, November 20, 2012

owl blanket & more

owl blanket

I actually managed to finish everything I set out to finish over the weekend! That doesn't happen too often. I finished the owl blanket that I was working on. It's very patchwork looking with all the different colors, I really like it. I was testing the pattern, so it's not live yet but I will update this post when it does go live!

I also finished The Silver Linings Playbook, it was really good and I can tell from the movie trailer that they did change a few things but I still want to see the movie.

I added to my list as well, I ordered fabric from Fresh Modern Fabric and got it on Friday. I used it to line the inside of a cupboard in my kitchen. The fabric is Put a Lid on It in navy from the Retro Kitchen Collection from Michael Miller Fabrics. I love how it looks in there!

cupboard