Thursday, October 04, 2012

a little batty in here

bats

This week I've been making bats from FreshStitches newest pattern, Igor the Tiny Bat. They're so cute! I had fun figuring out what kind of eyes each of them should have. They still need their teeth but they'll get them this weekend when I finish the project I have planned for them.

The sun hasn't cooperated at all this week, so all I've got is instagram pictures to share. Hopefully when I'm finished, the sun will be around so I can get good pictures.


button


6 comments:

  1. Who would have thought bats could be so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little bats are soo cute as much as they can be with their weird eyes...great Halloween idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUE BONITOS QUE SON
    ANNY
    http://lostejidosenlavida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are the cutest bats I have ever seen :)

    Brooke x

    ReplyDelete