Saturday, January 11, 2014

first amigurumi & custom order of 2014


Pink Crochet Cat by plus3crochet on 500px.com

I finished my first amigurumi and first custom order of the year this week! The request was for a pink cat. I searched through patterns and thought I had found a few I might use but I ended up making it up as I went. I'm really happy with how the cat turned out. I really like crocheting as I go without patterns now, it's fun to see an idea come to life!

If you're interested in ordering any custom toys, you can send me a message through my etsy shop, It's Crochet. Most of the orders I get are for custom toys, I definitely don't mind, I've gotten some really fun orders! At some point, I hope to have a portfolio page up too, I get questions all the time about what kind of toys I have made in the past, it would be nice to have a page to send them to.

Hope you're having a great Saturday!