Wednesday, August 21, 2013

bookmarked & random

First, if you're reading this in a reader, click over and see my new blog header! Rachel from Citrus and Mint created the awesome yarn and crochet hook illustration for me. I love it! Rachel draws really cute clip art that you can get in her shop here. I fell instantly in love with her style, so I was so happy when she agreed to work with me!

I've been trying to get into using Etsy for more than just my shop lately. I've been browsing forums and have made two treasuries so far; crochet to cuddle and on the wall.

10 Fun & Free African Flower Motif patterns, my dishcloth pattern is included in this list.

Alyica from Habitual Homebody posted her first crochet pattern for a crochet hook and accessory case, great to keep all your hooks in one place!

I love granny squares, check out this pattern for an awesome granny square bag! The next time I want to stash bust my toy making yarn, this is probably going to be the first thing I make.

This crochet bag is gorgeous! It's simple looking and I could definitely see myself carrying around one like it. There's no pattern for it but it doesn't look too hard to figure out, I might make myself one soon.

Meme Rose recently decided to stop blogging but before she did she posted a three part pattern for a really cute crocheted owl, part one is here.

Because I don't want this post to be picture-less, here's a monkey I recently crocheted for my nephew. He's my second blue eyed monkey, he's pretty cute I think.

monkey

Have a great day!