Thursday, July 05, 2012

swirl coasters

swirl coasters

I made these coasters not long ago for Jacey, she finally got them, so I'm able to share them now! I used this spiral coaster/potholder pattern from Made in K-Town. At some point I'm going to made myself a potholder from this pattern as well since the coasters were so enjoyable to make. The slip stitches around makes these look so good, I'm really happy with how they turned out!

swirl coasters

To keep them together, I bought a ring that's used for holding embroidery floss cards and attached the coasters.

14 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful! I love them! What kind of yarn have you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous in all the pretty colors. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty I love the bright colors it sure brings them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very pretty, I like the ring idea to hold them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so amazing, Casey. I absolutely adore them! E liked them, too, and I've already started using them. Thank you again! I'll be getting your package in the mail in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh!! me encantan, super bonitos!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are so cute! They look like lollies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are incredibly cute! I'm going to make some for our vacation home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΡΟΥΜΕΝΑ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I love these! They're going on my own to-do list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not only are these cheery, but I love how they can all be corralled into one place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute! Such a great ideato attatch the coasters that way!

    ReplyDelete