I have received a few awards in the past and I'm so horrible about actually posting thank you's on the blog, I'm sorry to everyone who takes the time to pass them to me for that! I do make a point to thank the person, I just manage to forget about blog thanking. A new one I received is the Sunshine Award from Linda and Barbara, thank you to both of you!
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. CHECK
2. Answer the 10 questions on your favorite things.
3. Nominate ten blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.
1. Favorite Animal: cats
2. Favorite Number: I never thought about it, I don't have one.
3. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Pepsi and I would choose it if alcohol were an option too.
4. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, I like to play the games there. I'm trying to tweet more though, twitter is fun to use but I get too many spam messages when I post, so my tweets are pretty infrequent.
5. My Passion: Again something I never really thought about but I think that crochet is a pretty big one for me now.
6. Getting or Giving: Giving! I'm bad at getting, I tell people not to give me presents usually.
7. Favorite Pattern: I don't think I have a favorite anymore, whatever I'm making at the moment becomes a favorite.
8. Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday, it feels like a lazy day.
9. Favorite Flower: Sunflowers.
10. Favorite Country: Canada, I've never been anywhere else.
I'm not going to nominate anyone because there are far too many great blogs that I read and not many do these blog award things. You can see some of the blogs I like under 'blog reading', that's just a few of them, I need to update that list!
Have a great rest of the weekend! I'm going to try catching up with the granny sampler afghan CAL.