Saturday, April 28, 2012

weekend plans

I got beat up by some nasty infections this week, so I spent the majority of the week laying on the couch not crafting at all. I did manage to get my bow bag finished though, just in time to get some use this weekend!

my bow bag finally finished! #crochet

It's as cute as I imagined it would be! I'll get better pictures next week when the sun hopefully starts shining again and I'm feeling 100%.

There probably won't be any crafting happening here this weekend, there's lots to do away from home. What are your plans this weekend?

8 comments:

  1. aww... hope you feel better!

    (bag looks FAB, tho :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love it! I definitely want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this in my queue as well, I need to get going and make one as yours is so so cute! Weekend plans in our house are to watch hockey and crochet :-P Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bag! I hope you're feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome! I want to make one now. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bag. Hope you're feeling better and enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bag!!!! I haven't tried crocheting around handles yet. Looks great!

    Feel better. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great purse! Nicely done. Where do you get those handles from? :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete