I made my first plum blossom dishcloth a year ago, I loved the end result but not the making it. That project is one of the most viewed on my blog, I still get emails about it often. I decided to give the pattern another try last week and I think I love this one more than the first! It was also a lot less frustrating to make this time, a year can make a big difference it seems!
I used a size 5mm hook and Bernat Handicrafter cotton in white, robin's egg, and aqua (a mill ends bag). I love this color combo! I want to make so many more of these! They turn out pretty huge, not sure of the exact measurements, since I can't find my tape measure but it's bigger than my hand.
**updated** The pattern can now be found on Bernat's site here.