Wednesday, February 15, 2012

month of craft photos: week two

I fell behind in my photo taking and then caught myself up all in one day. I still managed to miss one though! Click the pictures to be taken to my flickr page to read more about the days. You can follow my pictures in my flickr set here.

Day 06: "Color"
Day 06: "Color"


Day 07: "Materials"
Day 07: "Materials"


Day 08: "Challenging"
Day 08: "Challenging"


Day 10: "Your Craft Bag"
Day 10: "Your Craft Bag"


Day 11: "A WIP"
Day 11: "A WIP"


Day 12: "A Crafty Gift"
Day 12: "A Crafty Gift"


Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blankets and photo's. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top blanket is definitely a winner. I started one of those ages ago, but sort of got way laid from it.
    You've done a beautiful job.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of the new WIP. Inspiring. After I finish my ripple, I may have to try one of these. It is looking fabulous:D
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind on the photos, too. I'm glad you got caught up! I've enjoyed seeing each one from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your day 11 work in progress. I don't recall seeing any other posts with that piece in it...I'll have to take another look-see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I went back one more page and there it was!
    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete