Monday, February 06, 2012

little heart wristers

Day 04: "Your Latest FO"

I made these cute little wristers for my girls on Friday night. They turned out even cuter than I expected! So cute, that I really want a pair for myself now!

heart wristers

I made the wristers up as I went, I crocheted in the back loops only, it's a look I really like in crochet now (thanks to all my ami cuties!) For the hearts, I used Lisa's 5 minute heart pattern, they're super cute and so easy.

heart wristers

These ones are for my youngest daughter, she likes purple a lot. I used Vanna's Choice in linen and purple mist.

heart wristers

For my oldest, I used Bernat Waverly in fresh flower and gypsy gold.

Now they're ready for Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

  1. How many chains do you thing you would do when you start of yours? I made some for my daughter for Christmas but as there was no 'give' in them they don't fit her at all. Hope you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Casey,
    These are very sweet! I was just popping by to tell you that I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award if you would like to pop over to my blog and collect it...and the rules! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really ~ too ADORABLE!!! And I LOVE the sweet little manicured hands in them.
    xo
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute! I particularly love that pink & gold color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture of back loop crochet. These are incredibly cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so quick and sweet, these would be perfect for typing (I always get very cold hands when I am behind the computer).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have givn you an award if you participate in blog awards, I have one for you on mine. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete