Wednesday, November 09, 2011

baby girl round ripple

baby girl round ripple

My baby girl round ripple is finished! It's actually been done for awhile but the sun hasn't really co-operated for good pictures. So, here it is! I love how this one turned out, I think it's very pretty. I used the new Bernat Waverly yarn, so it's very soft too.

The colors I used are aqua frost, brick white, mauve glow, fresh flower, and butter. The yarn has such cute names for their colors, another reason to love it!

I started a facebook page for the blog, you can find that here. It's very lonely right now with 0 likes. I didn't plan on starting a facebook page but I decided why not? I'm going to really try and post there often, sneak peeks at what I'm working on and stuff I really like and want to share with everyone. I'd love for you to come over and visit me there if you're on facebook!

23 comments:

  1. I like your blanket, it's lovely! I like the rest of your work and I like your blog, but I still don't like facebook... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked you! :-) And I really like your blanket too! (I am having the same trouble with day after day of rainy, dark skies. Not working for any good photos!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! I almost gasped when I opened your page. The colors are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful... love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous blanket! I love the colours and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - just liked you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours on the blanket and I like you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the color pattern of this baby afghan! I am sitting here with stars in my eyes, just absolutely stunning!!!!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors and pattern!!! Wow. Inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que linda essa toalhinha. Ensina a fazer?
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely. Where did you find this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. .. but the pattern where is?

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL..LOVE THE COLORS..WHERE DID GET PATTERN?

    ReplyDelete