Sunday, June 12, 2011

reading in 2011

I planned on sharing more about the books I read in this space this year but I haven't kept up with it. I still read all the time though! There's a space over to the right where I share what I'm currently reading, I change it every time I start a new book. I've read thirteen books so far this year, my favorite is probably Something Blue by Emily Giffin, it's the sequel to Something Borrowed.

I keep track of all the books I read on goodreads.com, I've been a member there since 2008. Goodreads is a really great site, there are bookclubs you can join, giveaways for books and a lot more. Since I haven't been posting about my books here, I've been trying to write what I think over on goodreads. There are review sections to fill out whenever you add a new book to your reading list. You can see all my books read this year right here.

This year I set myself a reading goal of 30 books. I'm not sure if I will make it to that but it's fun to try.


2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Casey has


read 13 books toward her goal of 30 books.


hide









Are you on goodreads? Let me know, I'd love to make some more friends over there.

5 comments:

  1. I am on Goodreads. Too many books and not enough time! :D :D Do I yarn or do I read ... that is the question! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always keep telling myself I'm going to keep track of what I read, but then I always forget or decide I'm too lazy or just plain get too busy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just recently found your blog and I love it. I'm new to the love of crochet but a lifetime avid reader! I do have a goodreads account and am doing the same 2011 challenge - it's fun! I'll add you as a friend on gr. have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im on goodreads too ^_^ unfortunately my reading rate has significantly slowed down due to illness this past couple of years but im persevering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just joined! Now starts the mamoth task of adding the books I've read! How do you get that counter?

    ReplyDelete