Monday, April 04, 2011

April yarn bits

The blog week posts stopped rather abruptly, huh? I got side tracked with a lot of stress, so the posts fell to the back burner. There was a topic that I really liked but never got to. It was "Where are they now?". I'm hoping to write a blog post or maybe two on that one soon.

Welcome to all the new visitors that started coming by because of Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. My followers list is growing so much every day, I'm glad that you all like visiting me here and it's so great to find other people interested in crochet too. I've started thinking about doing a giveaway soon, maybe in the next week or two, so be sure to come back for that.

Anyway, it's a new month and time to show the yarn bits. Or orts as I've been told they're sometimes called, the word sounds so funny though, so I think I'll be sticking to bits.

April yarn bits


There's quite a bit of white up top because I've started working on babette again. I'm so close to being done! I still need a new container, this one is overflowing now.

Thanks for visiting today, happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I save my yarn bits too! Must be funny to look at them after a long time and remember the project you worked on that time.
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you creative plans for these bits? And I think crochet is truelly having a funky and hip revival.So many talented crafters out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not one of the people who saves crochet bits so I always find these collections intriguing - in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I save mine. But only the longer ones. I'm working them into a blanket. What do you do with the little ones? I'm interested...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best congratulations for your beautiful site! Perfect !!!

    voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete