This is the first potholder I've made using black. I like it and if I ever get more black cotton, I'll probably make more potholders with it. I used the super simple hexagon pattern to make this one, I love that pattern, it really is super simple!
The black is by Lily Sugar'n Cream. For the center I used Bernat Handicrafter cotton in cream and a variegated grey/white mix.
I also made a second potholder to send along as a surprise because she had said how much she liked the ones I made before. It's the Tried to Look Pretty potholder.
I used cream and a new color I spotted while shopping called mod blue. So far I've only found two "mod" colors, I hope I find more because I really like them. Both colors are Bernat Handicrafter cotton.