Tuesday, October 05, 2010

granny stripe ta-da! finally

Yesterday when I pulled out the nonagan blanket to get a picture of it, I noticed my granny stripe sitting folded up and I realized I never shared the finished blanket. It's been sitting there for months, I can't believe I forgot all about it.

granny stripe finished

It's baby blanket sized. It was supposed to be a gift for my friend's new baby but I never finished it before he was born. So, now it's sitting in my closet waiting, for what I'm not sure yet.

granny stripe

I used the edging that Lucy explained in her granny stripe ta-da post, I like it, simple makes me happy. I loved making this blanket, I can't wait to make more granny stripes!

The yarn I used was Loops & Threads Impeccable Solids, I love that yarn, it feels great and is so great to work with. Plus, it's super easy on the wallet, so I can buy more than a couple skeins at a time! Love that.

These are the colors I used in case you're interested in that:
Pumpkin
Aran
Aqua
Butterscotch
Grass
Chocolate

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sharing at:
Get Your Craft on Tuesday
Craft Schooling Sunday

11 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I love it!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love it! I love it!
    Would you ever consider selling it? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it's lovely casey, love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous!! The edging is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, bright, cheerful ... gorgeous! I have to make myself one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!!
    lovely combination of colours, love that edging also :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty blanket! i've been wanting to try out granny stripes, and i think a baby blanket is the way to go. the edging is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Casey, love the color combo! Stop by my blog and link up a project at my weekly international blog linking party, would love to have you! all the best,Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love that yarn, too! :)

    ReplyDelete